About Chelford Railway Station
Chelford Railway Station is on the Manchester to Crewe Line via Stockport, Alderley Edge, Wilmslow and Sandbach.
In 2017 Chelford Railway Station was Highly Commended for the John Hobbs Award which recognises effort at the station with minimal resources.
Previous awards won include:
– In Bloom Award in 2015
– Cheshire East Award in 2014
– The ACoRP Award in 2013 and 2009
– Cheshire’s Best Kept Station in 2016, 2012 and 2008
– Cheshire Community Award in 2010
– The Tidiest Station Award in 2007
The success at Chelford is driven by the village volunteers and the support given by Chelford Parish Council.
Want to get involved?
If you want to get involved, contact the Crewe to Manchester Community Rail Partnership Officer through the Contact by Email link to the left.