About Ellesmere Port Railway Station
Ellesmere Port is on the Wirral Line connecting Liverpool to Ellesmere Port via Birkenhead and Hooton and has limited service to Warrington Bank Quay via Helsby.
In 2016 Ellesmere Port Railway Station won the Merseyrail Electrics Award.
Previous awards have included:
– the Community Award in 2015
– the Joan Moss Primary School Award in 2014
– the Creative Partnership Award in 2013
– the Cheshire Community Award in 2012
– the Youth Challenge Award in 2011
– the Frank Roberts Special Award in 2010
Want to get involved?
If you would like to get involved in caring for this station please get in touch Friends of Ellesmere Port Station using the Contact by Email link to the left.