About Frodsham Railway Station
Frodsham Railway Station is on the Chester to Manchester Piccadilly Line via Helsby, Frodsham, Runcorn East and Warrington Bank Quay.
In 2018 Frodsham Railway Station won the Best Kept Gardens Award. It also won this award in 2006 and 2009
In 2017 Frodsham Railway Station was named Cheshire’s Best Kept Station. It also won this top award in 2014 and 2011.
Previous awards include:
– Cheshire West and Chester Award in 2016, 2015, 2012 and 2010
– Cheshire Celebrates Award in 2013
– Best Kept Gardens Award in 2009 and 2006
– Cheshire Community Award in 2008,
– Vale Royal Borough Council Award in 2007
– Commendation in 2005
Want to get involved?
If you would like to get involved in caring for this station please get in touch with the North Cheshire Rail Users Group through the Contact by Email link to the left.