About Rose Hill Railway Station
Rose Hill Station is a terminus station on the line from Manchester Piccadilly via Romiley.
In 2017 Rose Hill Railway Station (in Marple) won the In Bloom Award.
Previous awards have included:
– the Transport for Greater Manchester Award in 2016
– the Old Cheshire Award in 2015 and 2014
– the Joan Moss Primary School Award in 2013
– the Big Society Award in 2012
– the Cheshire Community Award in 2011
Want to get involved?
If you would like to get involved in caring for this station please get in touch with the Friends of Rose Hill Station through the Contact by Email link to the left.