About Helsby Railway Station
Helsby Railway Station is on the Chester to Manchester Piccadilly Line via Helsby, Frodsham, Runcorn East and Warrington Bank Quay.
In 2015 Helsby Railway Station won the Best Kept Gardens Award. It also won this award in 2012 and 2007.
Previous awards have included:
– the 2020 Special Award
– the Cheshire West and Chester Award in 2014 and 2009
– the Roberts Bakery Special Award in 2013
– the Best Kept Gardens Award in 2012 and 2007
– the Tidiest Station Award in 2011 and 2008
– the top award of Cheshire’s Best Kept Station in 2010 , 2006 and 2003
– the Vale Royal Borough Council Award in 2005
– the National Westminster Bank Award in 2004
Want to get involved?
If you would like to get involved in caring for this station please get in touch with the North Cheshire Rail Users Group through the Contact by Email link to the left.